Sunday, September 14, 2008

Tokyo Police Club-Graves

So it's no secret that I'm one of the biggest fans of TOKYO POLICE CLUB. These guys have taken over my life for the past two years and counting. They come a long way from baking cupcakes at their first show to getting a record label at Saddle Creek. Some people say they sold out appearing on MTV.It really makes no difference to me, as a fan who bought them food last time I saw them in Pomona, CA . Today, as I was Youtubing, I found their official video for "Graves", which happens to be me favorite song of their current record ELEPHANT SHELL. I heard this song back in 07' through the Daytrotter session TPC did back in February and instantly fell in love with the song. Tokyo Police Club is going to go on tour soon and this will be the first time I will be missing them as their playing The Treasure Island Music Festival in San Fran. which brings the ticket prices to 65$ for one day, and 115$ for both days. As a college student "ballin' on a budget" the money isn't available. But if you're around the area, definitely attend!

No comments: