Monday, June 23, 2008

Lightspeed Champion












What can I say, Dev Hynes has talent. I've been listening to "Falling of the Lavenger Bridge" at least once a day for the past month or so. I think his blog is top notch and hopefully someday someone will say that about mine. Anyways, the venue had a very small crowd which had a positive effect and an installment of couches were set out. I had the privilege to attend the show with an old friend from high school and sit back and listen to Lightspeed Champions wonderful melodies. The show was worth every cent I spent and I advise anyone who is reading this to get a hold of the album because let me tell you.....good stuff mang.




I guess, deep down, my heart is not as pure as it was
And my food is ruined, the freezer doorway to above
I'll fire in the sun, I'm dying just for fun









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good dwag, I'll be sure to get the album, anyways, your blog is pretty top-notch so chillax on that ;). But yeah who did you go with? If it's Daniel.. I'll swear I'll have a stroke.