Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello Seahorse-Won't Say Anything

I made a post about this band waaaaay back in October of 2008! I thank this blog for keeping my music findings archived in a safe place. I can still remember that specific night when "Won't Say Anything" found a place in my Itunes library.


Thursday, October, 30 2008
Hello Seahorse! is a finding that made the month of October complete. Apart from being totally awesome, the band comes from my native land, Mexico! You can find Hello Seahorse! on Magic Marker Records with bands like Voxtrot,Boat, and Tullycraft also on the roster. Start counting your pesos because their EP will be coming out on November 11th!

Hello Seahorse will be playing at the Glasshouse in Pomona on August 7th and I will be there as a journalist taking pictures and footage to make this blog continue...

No comments: