Tuesday, July 13, 2010

BATB3 Steve Berra vs. Billy Marks

I guess Steve and Billy had some beef to settle outside of BATB3. To be quite honest, I've never really seen Berra skate so much until just this past week. I'm quite embarrased to admit, but I just saw the The End. The Birdhouse video has gone down into skateboarding history as one of the best with parts from Reynolds, Kirchart, Willy Santos, Bucky, and the Hawk. I never realised much Berra shredded back in the day and after this match, the Berrics entrepenuer is still shredding after multiple ankle injurys. The guy began Audio's shoes for god sake! The match was legit as Billy took it by a hair. Kudos for Berra
OH AND BY THE WAY
BERRICS YARD SALE on JULY 18!!!
from 12-6
1248 Palmetto St. Los Angeles, Ca 90013



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.