Monday, March 2, 2009

Technology Makes Me Crazy!

Technology fascinates me every day. I really mean it when I say that. Everyday I find a new piece of technology that makes my head spin. I hear in Japan you can pay your bill from the restaurant with you cell phone(crazy)! Getting to the point, technology is getting more creative and advanced each day. I found this video on Pitchfork of four women from London who calls themselves the Mentalists covering MGMT's- kids. I know, another MGMT cover right? Well, this one is different. Using Technology, you get this.


the future?

-David

2 comments:

Halow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Halow said...

You talk about how this technology makes you crazy but when i asked you what piece of technology is most needed for human life you say fire, who associates fire with technology? hahahah