Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I Want You Back/Of montreal mini tour




U.S./CANADA

January 25 – Baltimore, MD – Ram’s Head Live – AA **
January 26 – New York, NY – Highline Ballroom – AA **
January 27 – Boston, MA – Paradise Rock Club – 18+ **
January 28 – Washington, DC – 9:30 Club – AA **
January 29 – Norfolk, VA – The Norva – AA **
January 30 – Richmond, VA – The National – AA **
February 3 – Athens, GA – 40 Watt Club – 18+
February 4 – Athens, GA – 40 Watt Club – 18+ **
February 5 – Asheville, NC – The Orange Peel – 16+ **
February 6 – Nashville, TN – Cannery Ballroom – 18+ **

** w/ James Husband

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Brim over I to but I contemplate the post should secure more info then it has.