Monday, January 5, 2009

2009's New Clam

It's a new year and changes are promised to happen.I want to thank all the viewers who have taken their time to check the blog all last year. 2009 will only get better as the clams start jammin with new material. Without further or do, I present you my partner in crime Bryan Lozano aka BIG BAD TIDO LOKO as the new blogger for this site.
Name:Bryan Lozano Age:19
Hometown:Fontana
Occupation:Ice Cream Artist/H20 technician/Ts Dealer


1.First album that you purchased as a youngster.
B:Funny story, my mom used to get catalogs that had different kinds of genres of music that allowed to pick certain amount of Cd's for a special price. You would get deals like 5 albums for 20$ and such. One of those times my mom let my brother and I pick a Cd from the catalog. I chose Jay-Z's "the Dynasty" and my little brother picked Xzibit's "Restless"n which I still own to this day.
D:How old were you when you ordered the album?
B: Fourth or Fifth grade laughter* now remembering,I really began listening to music about this time. I remember playing Tony Hawk 1 for Playstation back in 99' and listening to Limp Bizkit's "Significant Other" at my babysitter's house. I remember him having an older sister that was bomb.com. Now, that I think about it, it really was my babysitter who introduced me to the things I'm doing today. As I was moving away from Ontario to Fontana, California, it was him who gave me a going away present which happened to be a skateboard. Thanks to him I was introduced to a new way of living.
2.Name some of your early music influences that got you to listening to what your listeing today?
B: The way I see it, you don't go out finding music, the music finds you. First, it began with Jay-Z.
D:What made you pick the Jay-Z album?
B:It was a small selection and I ended up picking the Cd for the name and the album art. I began with Hip-Hop and it began there. My mom later got me a Will Smith "Millenium" laughter* I ended buying "Stankonia" from Outkast and still remember playing B.O.B loud as hell on my mom's big ass speakers. I would get complaint's from my neighbors. From there, friends from the block introduced me to what's called alternative rock. I met a good friend of mine and got into the punk/ska music.As time passed I realised that the music you listen to is influenced by the friends that you chill with. 8th grade was when I was introduced to the Underground Hip-Hop thanks to my friends "Meck" from Pasadena.
D: Can you name some of the Underground Hip-Hop artists that you were listening to?
B:Visionaries,2mex,Black Star, Jedi Mind Tricks,Necro, to Ill Bill,Vortex,Tech-Nine,Mf Doom...tec i can go on and on. Then I met you, which happened to listen to a complete different type of music. I got a personal computer two years ago and the rest is history.Still surfing the web with XP.
3.What's your most valuable possession to you?
B: My computer and Itunes and hopefully this blog.
4.Favorite Cereal of all time and why?
B:It has to be Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Why? because i can finally afford it.
5.What artist do you think will come out on top this year?
B:Charles Hamilton, Of Montreal, Blue Print 3, Pac Div, Dom Kennedy, Cory Guns, Oh and Dre if he drops his album. Mayer Hawthorne if he continues to put up his material.
6.Have you ever broken a bone? if so, how?
B: I have never broke a bone. And I've only bled once through my nose.
D: What!? You mean to tell me that you've never bled trough your nose?! You remind me of the guy from "Unbreakable".
B:laughing* the only time I ever bled through my nose was last year when I had a runny nose. I blew out my nose and began bleeding for the first time in my life through my nose.
D: That's so weird
B: Yeah I know
7.What do you do in your spare time?
B:I don't know if I can tell you my brother might log on and read this. Nothing to exciting, just surf the web a lot. For the real story hit me up on aim at "Lozanoo12".
8.Are you single?
B:And ready to mingle.
D:That was quick
B:That's we she said
laughter*
9.What was your New Year's Resolution?
B:Stop smoking cigarettes.
D:How you doing without them?
B:It's been five days but It's been hitting me. I want to start hitting this blog up though.
10. Any final words?
B:Thank you Day Day and pimp's on top.
D: Thank you

No comments: